Promote the quality and enter the global market!
The product certification process is an effective way to evaluate the product’s compliance with standard requirements for safety, quality and other products specifications. Pre-market approvals and certifications are legal requirements for manufacturers of various types of products, parts and accessories who intend to enter major global markets. Further, manufacturers can also test the products to prove compliance with technical and basic requirements. By testing and obtaining specific product certifications, products will be distinguished from other competitors, thus organizations can demonstrate efforts and commitment to the quality and safety of products.
Iranian Govah Cosar Co. offers product certification services in various fields to companies who intend to send their products to the European Union markets and other free trade zones based on their own gained experiences.
Classification of Product Certificates:
- CE MDD- Medical devices
- CE MDR- Medical devices
- CER- Clinical evaluation report
- CE IVD/IVDR- In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices
- CE LVD- Low Voltage Directive
- CE EMC- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- CE Machinery
- CE PED- Pressure Equipment Directive
- CE SPVD- Simple Pressure Vessels Directive
- Gas Appliance
- E-Marks- Motor vehicles
- SIL (IEC 61508)- Safety Integrity Level/Functional Safety
- EU Organic Mark
- ATEX- Equipment’s safety in explosive atmosphere
- IFS (International Featured Standard)-Food industry
- BRC (British Retail Consortium)- Food safety and quality
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)